Octave Ultrasonic Industrial 50mm – 300mm
The Octave Ultrasonic Meters are a revolutionary, precise and ultra-reliable ultrasonic bulk water meter with no moving parts. With superior hydraulics and batteries that last more than 15 years, the Octave is today’s best choice for bulk meters.
The Octave Range is NMI approved.
- Dual beam ultrasonic technology for precise and ultra
- No moving parts
- Excellent long-term stability and reliability
- Battery powered – up to 15 years life expectancy
- Rugged mechanical design – submersible (IP68)
- Extremely sensitive and accurate in low flows
- Bi-directional outputs (digital and analog)
- Flexible data formats including flow directions, flow rates
- AMR and cellular networks ready with alerts and
- Multiline LCD
- Programmable Display (units and outputs resolution)
- EMI / RFI Protection
- NMI approved to zero upstream and zero downstream straight length of pipe
50mm Flanged Stainless Steel
50mm Polymer Threaded*
80mm Flanged Stainless Steel
100mm Flanged Stainless Steel
150mm Flanged Stainless Steel
200mm Flanged Cast Iron
250mm Flanged Cast Iron
300mm Flanged Cast Iron
* Threaded versions are provided with couplings.
- All meters are ISO length
- Option for Octaves with spool pieces to meet Australian length requirements are also available.
Stainless Steel and Cast Iron
Approved utility use only. No Watermark.