HydroSeal O-Ring Tap Valve
The main cause of a dripping taps is a worn or damaged tap valve. Replacing the tap valve is a quick and easy way to stop the drip. The HydroSeal O-Ring Tap Valve seals dripping taps by utilising the principles of hydraulics to assist in making the seal instead of relying solely on physical force applied by the user.
Engineered in brass to last, HydroSeal tap valves are available in distinctive hang-sell packs of 2, economy 10 packs and trade 100 packs.
- Made in Australia
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 3718
- Easy and quick to install
- Flexible and hard wearing O-Ring
- Helps conserve our natural resources and saves you money
- Easier to turn on and off for the elderly or arthritic
12mm (1/2”) – 2 Pack
12mm (1/2”) – 10 Pack
12mm (1/2”) – 100 Pack