Low Pressure Expansion Control Valves
Low Pressure Expansion Control Valves limit the maximum pressure in a pressurised, unvented water heater system by relieving excess pressure to the drain line.
These valves are available in 15mm and 20mm configurations.
- Increased heating efficiency
- Releasing pressure at the inlet saves energy by not purging heated water
- Auxiliary pressure relief device
- Sealed spring cavity prevents spring from seizing in the event
- Dezincification resistant
- Meets Australian Standard for potable water supply
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical installation
When ordering this product, please state the required pressure.