Pressure, Temperature and Vacuum Relief Valves
RMC’s Pressure, Temperature and Vacuum (PT&V) Relief Valves are safety controls for unvented water heaters. They ensure that the pressure and temperature of the water do not exceed 99°C in the event the normal thermostatic controls fail.
PT&V Relief Valves are available in 15mm and 20mm configurations.
- Integral vacuum breaker device
- Offers protection against implosion during contraction cycle
- Auxiliary pressure relief device
- Prevents pressure building up in the event of a blockage in the drain line
- Female BSP thread on outlet thread prevents incorrect installation to the tank
- Plastic coated temperature probe prevents electrolysis of the probe outer casing
- Dezincification resistant
- Meets Australian Standard for potable water supply
- Sealed spring cavity prevents spring from seizing in the event of calcification
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical installation
- Individually tested and calibrated